Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 26 May 2013

Wrap-up/Preview

Another week has passed and it was a very busy one for me. I ride horses and there was a competition at one of my local Pony Clubs which I had working bees for and volunteered today. It meant a very early start for me today, but it was good fun and I got to do the vet check so I learnt heaps.

What happened on the blog this week?

I decided to lift my book buying ban this week and I bought five books. I also got one book for review. As always, click the picture to go to the Goodreads page.

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1)The Queen's Fool (Tudors, #4)Greenwitch (The Dark is Rising, #3)Angels and Demons (Robert Langdon, #1)Seventh Son (Tales of Alvin Maker, #1)
I got two used books from my local op-shop and three new books. The books I bought were:
Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman
The Queen's Fool by Phillipa Gregory
Greenwitch by Susan Cooper
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Seventh Son by Orson Scott Card

I also received one book for review from Netgalley, that being:
The Tale of Mally Biddle
The Tale of Mallie Biddle by M.L. LeGette, thanks to Patchwork Press and the author.

What can you expect on the blog next week?
Tuesday - Review: Sworn to Raise by Terah Edun
Thursday - Review: Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood
Saturday - Seven on Saturday: Books that I loved as a child

Hope you all had a great week!

Mel.

Up next - Review: Sworn to Raise by Terah Edun

No comments:

Post a Comment