Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 21 April 2013

Seven on Saturday - Favourite Male Characters

Seven on Sunday is where I will put a list of seven bookish things (e.g. My seven favourite book couples), with a new topic each week.

 For the topic this week I picked my seven favourite male characters. Let's face it, basically this is my top book boyfriends.
Here are my seven:

1. Finnick Odair (The Hunger Games)
I have a confession to make. When we first met Finnick in Catching Fire I didn't really like him all that much, but as we got to know him and his story better, I couldn't help but love him.

2. Rushton Seraphim (Obernewtyn Chronicles)
Rushton is such a strong and determined character. I also love how he treats Elspeth.

3. Gilan (Ranger's Apprentice)
I like quite a few of the male characters in this book but Gilan made it onto this list because of his loyalty, humour and his ability to fight with both sword and bow.

4. Chaol Westfall (Throne of Glass)
I loved how honourable Chaol was. I also loved his loyalty do Dorian and how he was willing to open up more with Celaena.

5. Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
Percy is just so witty and really cool. He is so brave and even though this can be to the point of stupidity I still love him.

6. Sirius Black (Harry Potter)
What can I say about Sirius? I love how he treats Harry and how he is a rock to Harry. I love how bad-ass he can be and how loyal he is to his friends.

7. Legolas (Lord of the Rings)
I think Legolas was my first book boyfriend before I even knew what the term meant. I love his loyalty to Aragorn and, let's face it, I love how he can use a bow.

I have to say that this was really hard to do because I had trouble keeping it down to just seven. If there is anyone who you would add or if you agree with any of mine let me know in the comments!

Mel.

Up next: Wrap-up/Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment