Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Saturday 13 April 2013

Seven on Saturday - Favourite Female Characters

So I was not good at reviewing this week. I didn't get my City of Fallen Angels review up yesterday because  my internet was being painfully slow that it verged on completely not working. I will get that review up next week but for now, onto Seven on Saturday.  
Seven on Sunday is where I will put a list of seven bookish things (e.g. My seven favourite book couples), with a new topic each week.

 This week the topic I chose to do is my favourite female characters, so here they are (in no particular order):
1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter Series)
2. Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter Series
3. Elspeth Gordie (Obernewtyn Chronicles)
4. Glynn (The Legendsong trilogy)
5. Angela (Inheritance Cycle)
6. Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass)
7. Isabelle Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments)

Sorry that this post isn't very long today, but I am not entirely trusting of my internet at the moment. I get back to better internet tomorrow! 

Mel.

Up next: Wrap-up/Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment