Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Saturday 27 April 2013

Announcement

Firstly I apologise for not getting a review up on Thursday. I was super busy on Thursday and then on Friday, I was back at the dodgey internet house. Today I was meant to do Seven on Saturday but I am going to do a wrap-up post instead, but first I have an announcement.

This blog will be going on a two week hiatus. I have gotten a bit behind on my reading and I am going to take two weeks off the blog to catch-up on reading. This means that I will be back on the 12th of May with a preview of that week. Hope you all have a great two weeks.

So now to the wrap-up. I only had one thing happen on the blog this week but I have received some books.
On Tuesday I posted a review of Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.

The books that I received were from my library, an op-shop and Netgalley. As usual click the picture to go to the goodreads page.

From Netgalley:
Through the Door by Jodi McIsaac, thanks to Amazon Publishing, which was released 23rd of April
Romulus Buckle & the City of the Founders, thanks to Amazon Publishing, which is released 2nd of July

From the Library:
Hood (King Raven, #1)
Hood by Stephen R. Lawhead

From the Op-Shop:
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John le Carre

See you all in two weeks time.

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment