Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Monday 18 March 2013

Wrap-up/Preview

Another week has passed and this week seemed to fly by! This week, I again brought you two reviews, both of which I read for the Take Control March, Australian Women Writers 2013 and the 2013 TBR pile reading challenge. The first review was for Rowan of Rin by Emily Rodda, which I had been meaning to read for ages. The second review was for The Silver Door by Emily Rodda, which is the follow up to The Golden Door. I also brought another edition of Seven on Saturday where I looked at my top villains.

This week is a really exciting week for me! On Tuesday I am going to officially graduate from University! So I finished exams last November and got my results in December but somehow I think the ceremony will make it seem real!

So what will happen on the blog this week?
Tuesday - Review: The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke which I am reading for the Take Control March and the 2013 TBR pile reading challenges.
Thursday - Review: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead which I am also reading for the two above challenges.
Saturday - Seven on Saturday - Books on the top of my TBR pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment