Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 3 March 2013

Wrap-up/ Preview

This week has been the start of my new posting schedule. It also brought the end of the Short Story Summer reading challenge, which, buy 1 book, I did not complete. On Wednesday I did a review of Metro Winds by Isobelle Carmody, which was a book that I had read for the Short Story Summer. On Thursday I was meant to bring you a review of The Merlin Chronicles edited by Mike Ashley but I didn't get the book completed on time. Yesterday I brought another edition of Seven on Saturday, where I looked at seven books I thought I wouldn't like but I ended up liking.

What will happen this week?
Monday - March Releases I am looking forward to
Tuesday - Review: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Thursday - Review: Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
Saturday - Seven on Saturday - Favourite Book Series
Sunday - Wrap-up/Preview

Hope you all had a wonderful week!

Mel.

Up next: March Releases I am looking forward to

No comments:

Post a Comment