Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Saturday 16 March 2013

Seven on Saturday - Favourite Villains

Well it is another Saturday, which means Seven on Saturday. This week I am looking at my seven favourite villains.


1. Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter
Bellatrix is the character that I just love to hate. Her character is so delightfully evil and malicious. She is such a well written character and I love that she was so crazy.


2. Ariel from The Obernewtyn Chronicles
Ariel is so sadistic and he makes my skin crawl. I honestly can't stand him, but that is what makes his character so good.

3. President Snow from The Hunger Games
I really do like villains that I can't stand. Snow is has such an evil presence and he is just so creepy. 

4. Sarafine from The Caster Chronicles
I have only read Beautiful Creatures but I love how Sarafine is so twisted and complex. I love her convoluted plans and her evilness. 

5. Umbridge from Harry Potter
Umbridge is a character that I just want to strangle. Her little "hem hem" drives me up the wall, but she is so evil and I felt she just had to be put on this list. 

6. The White Witch from The Chornicles of Narnia
She is such an evil witch, who you can't seem to get rid off. I loved her deception, particularly in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!

7. Mr Wickham from Pride and Prejudice
Mr Wickham is such a slimy guy, who "has all the appearance of goodness". Plainly put, he is a womanizer who charms everyone. I think that his character and is perfect for the story.

So who are your favourite villains. Do you agree or disagree with my list?

Mel.

Up next: Wrap-up/Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment