Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Saturday 23 March 2013

Seven on Saturday - Books on top of my TBR pile

So Saturday has yet again come around, which means another addition of Seven on Saturday. (Where does all the time go?) In honour of doing the Take Control March challenge I decided that the topic for this weeks Seven on Saturday would be books that are on top of TBR pile at the moment!

So what books are on the top of my TBR pile?
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
I am currently reading this book, but I thought I would put it on any way. I am a little late to this series, I just kept putting off reading them, but I have decided now to start.
Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
2. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Spellcaster (Spellcaster, #1)
3. Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Night Circus
5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, # 3)
6. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)
7. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Of course, this may not be the order that I read these in, or the next seven books that I might read, but they are currently the top on my TBR pile at the moment.

Mel.

Up next: Wrap-up/Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment