Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Month of January - Information on what to expect

So I know that I said that I was likely to post on Sunday and be back at a normal routine but I have had so many things pop up that I haven't been able to do what I like.

January is going to be a very busy month for me. With my birthday, job searching, plenty of cleaning to do and dodgy internet connection means that I am going to be on semi-hiatus for January. I will probably only get around to posting one post a week for January. Not every post will be a review but I will try and make the posts worthwhile. Posts will also be coming out on whatever day I can manage, so it will be a little all over the place for January.

Sorry again.

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment