Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Australian Women Writers Challenge - 2013


I have decided to do the Australian Women Writers challenge in 2013. As I am Australian, I think that this is a great opportunity to support Australian female writers. It also gives me an excuse to read the books of authors that I love and that I haven't got around to reading the rest of their books. I signed up for the Franklin level of the challenge, which is to read 10 books and review at least six of those books. I will put up a list of the books that I plan to read at a later date. 

If any of you want to sign up for the challenge, click the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment